Duelist Kingdom
Welcome to Duelist Kingdom Academy, For information regarding our Knight Houses, tournaments, and other things please proceed to the "Why Choose Duelist Kingdom" Category and learn about us. register now Very Happy
Duelist Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duelist Kingdom

Welcome Loyal Subjects

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Underworld 5 Movie In Hindi
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 pm by elmwande

» Moldavite.Starborn.Stone.of.Transformation.pdf
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am by elmwande

» Free Download Video Mesum Guru Dan Murid 3gp.rar
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 am by elmwande

» MagicEncyclopediaIllusionsRus [tfile.ru]
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 pm by elmwande

» OO Defrag Professional 14.1.431 [mp3pro1986
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:31 am by elmwande

» RescueTeamRus 5713
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm by elmwande

» 3D MPlayer
DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:05 am by elmwande

Forum

DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyknight93
Superpaladistic Owner
Superpaladistic Owner
Skyknight93

DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! Empty
PostSubject: DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF!   DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 am

Now that duelist kingdom is fully operational, we are in dire need of staff, these positions are open to everyone that is a member of the forum.The requirements for each are below.

First and foremost, Instructors!

As an instructor, your job is not only run the classes, post topics and information concerning your assigned class (You'll be assigned classes to teach based on your knowledge of the game of course) but you must also be able to explain how the game works to students of the academy. We are looking for 2 instructors for the following classes

Theme Deck Class- students will learn the importance of keeping a theme or consistency within your decks strategy

Combo Lessons- students will learn the importance of playing fluidly and using cards together for more effective turns

Trap and Spell Class- students will learn the importance and rules of each different type of spell and trap card, and how each works in relation to another.

The Art of Dueling-Beginner - Students will learn the bear basics of duel monsters, summoning, setting, life points, battle damage, attack and defense mode, and hand size.

The Art of Dueling - Intermediate - students will learn the more advanced parts of dueling such as the break down of the different phases and other things.

The Art of Dueling - Advanced - students will learn the importance of different kinds of summons and how to apply the previous lessons together.

We are looking for 1 instructor for the following classes

Deck Building Class - students will learn the proper way to construct a deck.

Developing Your Duel Style- students will learn how to determine what kind of dueling style suits them best.

Secondly, Tournament managers

Their job is to manage, create, and referee tournaments.

We need 5 more people for this job, it is relatively easy and fun, you also have the right to start your own tournaments at will. Just make sure you make a post about in the forums in the proper section.

Third, Moderators

Moderators have two responsibilities. 1 being of course to monitor the forums and keep it nice, clean, and flame war proof. 2 is having the job of adding points to players who win duels. It's not a fun job I know but it's a job that needs to be done, and believe me this is a highly respectable position with a lot of perks so It's worth it.

We currently need 6 Moderators, preferably each from a different time zone so that there is a high chance of one always being online.

Those are the job positions that we need to fill.

Moderators
Tournament managers
Instructors

These are important and are the heart and lungs of academies. Don't hesitate to apply but don't expect instant gratification.

I shall personally interview each candidate and decide who gets hired and who doesn't.

Back to top Go down

DUELIST KINGDOM NEEDS STAFF!
Page 1 of 1