Duelist Kingdom
Welcome to Duelist Kingdom Academy, For information regarding our Knight Houses, tournaments, and other things please proceed to the "Why Choose Duelist Kingdom" Category and learn about us. register now Very Happy
Duelist Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duelist Kingdom

Welcome Loyal Subjects

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Underworld 5 Movie In Hindi
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 pm by elmwande

» Moldavite.Starborn.Stone.of.Transformation.pdf
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am by elmwande

» Free Download Video Mesum Guru Dan Murid 3gp.rar
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 am by elmwande

» MagicEncyclopediaIllusionsRus [tfile.ru]
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 pm by elmwande

» OO Defrag Professional 14.1.431 [mp3pro1986
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:31 am by elmwande

» RescueTeamRus 5713
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm by elmwande

» 3D MPlayer
Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:05 am by elmwande

Forum

Our Point system and how it works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyknight93
Superpaladistic Owner
Superpaladistic Owner
Skyknight93

Our Point system and how it works Empty
PostSubject: Our Point system and how it works   Our Point system and how it works I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:56 am

All duel academies have a point system, and this one is no different.

Here we call them Battle Points

You can earn battle points in the following ways.

1. Winning duels, they can be anything from a normal match, to a singular duel, to tournaments.

You report duels you have attended on the forum under your specific room in your Knight house (When you join a knight house, you make a topic called "Your name- Room" So mine would be "Skyknight's Room"

you would update your room with important information, and when you win a match, or a singular duel, you are to take a screen shot of the duel and in the KCVDS Chat, your opponent must admit you won it. (Print screen is the PRT SCR button on your keyboard) Once you update your dorm room, inform a staff member and they will add the amount of points you earned. As for tournaments a staff member will be residing to give you points upon winning.

2. Posting on forums, yes you can actually get a few points by making forum posts, just don't spam or we'll deduct points.

3. Reporting a rule breaker awards 50 points, don't clott up staff PM boxes with reports though just because you THINK someone broke the rules, you have to have proof. It's up to the staff member if the acused is truly breaking the rules after that. Remember everyone, innocent until proven guilty.

4. Selling GFX art, or decks. Self Explanatory
Back to top Go down

Our Point system and how it works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist Kingdom :: About Duelist Kingdom :: Rules of many things-
Jump to: