Duelist Kingdom
Welcome to Duelist Kingdom Academy, For information regarding our Knight Houses, tournaments, and other things please proceed to the "Why Choose Duelist Kingdom" Category and learn about us. register now Very Happy
Duelist Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duelist Kingdom

Welcome Loyal Subjects

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Underworld 5 Movie In Hindi
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 pm by elmwande

» Moldavite.Starborn.Stone.of.Transformation.pdf
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am by elmwande

» Free Download Video Mesum Guru Dan Murid 3gp.rar
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 am by elmwande

» MagicEncyclopediaIllusionsRus [tfile.ru]
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 pm by elmwande

» OO Defrag Professional 14.1.431 [mp3pro1986
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:31 am by elmwande

» RescueTeamRus 5713
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm by elmwande

» 3D MPlayer
Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:05 am by elmwande

Forum

Theres them, then theres Us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyknight93
Superpaladistic Owner
Superpaladistic Owner
Skyknight93

Theres them, then theres Us Empty
PostSubject: Theres them, then theres Us   Theres them, then theres Us I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:31 pm

We are a new duel academy that wants to try something different. here are what we could offer you as a duelist that seperates us from the other academies

1. We do not use a dorm ranking system, you could argue we don't even rank players to begin with because all members are treated with equal rights excluding arena duelists and staff members.

2. we do not deny someone entry to the academy for reasons based on skill, heck we don't deny anyone entry to begin with.

3. We have a pretty cool theme I'd like to say, as opposed to most academies where you'd be an Obelisk or a Slifer, you could be a Dark Knight, or Flame Knight, wouldn't having the name Skynight the Dark Knight, just be a bit cooler? I think so Very Happy

4. We have plenty of opportunities to duel and earn points in various different ways.

5. We embrace creative aspects, which is why we have a section for poems, creative writing, short stories, fake cards, GFX, you can even make up a story for your favorite monsters Very Happy people can vote on the best story

6. you can earn points by doing things besides dueling, like making and selling decks, and GFX art.

7. There are so many different kinds of challenging tournaments that you wont find anywhere else, they all have fun twists on them to make the game more interesting Very Happy

8. Did I mention how cool the theme is? Very Happy

9. You can be apart of any Knight House (Thats dorms for new comers) you want, no tough grueling examination or anything.

10. We also have your standard academy things

11. You can talk about more then just yugioh here! Were also willing to take suggestions and add a catagory, forum, or topic that you the members feel should be added Very Happy

power to the players huh?

Please at the very least stick around to check it all out ^^

~ The Grand King Skyknight93
Back to top Go down

Theres them, then theres Us
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist Kingdom :: About Duelist Kingdom :: Why choose Duelist Kingdom?-
Jump to: