Duelist Kingdom
Welcome to Duelist Kingdom Academy, For information regarding our Knight Houses, tournaments, and other things please proceed to the "Why Choose Duelist Kingdom" Category and learn about us. register now Very Happy
Duelist Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duelist Kingdom

Welcome Loyal Subjects

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Underworld 5 Movie In Hindi
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:02 pm by elmwande

» Moldavite.Starborn.Stone.of.Transformation.pdf
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:11 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 am by elmwande

» Www Desi Lady Sex Com 3gp
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 am by elmwande

» Free Download Video Mesum Guru Dan Murid 3gp.rar
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:49 am by elmwande

» MagicEncyclopediaIllusionsRus [tfile.ru]
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 pm by elmwande

» OO Defrag Professional 14.1.431 [mp3pro1986
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:31 am by elmwande

» RescueTeamRus 5713
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:49 pm by elmwande

» 3D MPlayer
Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:05 am by elmwande

Forum

Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyknight93
Superpaladistic Owner
Superpaladistic Owner
Skyknight93

Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) Empty
PostSubject: Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator)   Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm

The jobs of a Rook are many, but easy to remember. First and foremost your job is the moderate (Yeah no duh) the forums (Big surprise there Razz)

This entails keeping it clean of profanity, and making sure everyone follows the rules.

You are also in charge making sure people post their topics in the right spot If someone posts a topic in the wrong spot, MOVE IT! Don't tell them to move it, MOVE IT YOURSELF BECAUSE ITS YOUR JOB.

Locking topics that are moot (Aka pointless to have) Is also within your power.

Now other then those jobs, they also have the same duties as a Bishop (Admin) but chances are they will just be an authoritarian power to keep the members from flaming themselves to death.

Rooks like Bishops, (Mods like Admins) Get the following perks

1. They get respect from everyone, even if you hate the person with the title, respect the title itself and it's power.

2. They are allowed to use banned cards in normal duels and tournaments with exceptions

3. They get a 50% discount on GFX art and Decks, and are allowed to pick any title to their name they want.

You are chosen by the Grand Kings for this position
Back to top Go down

Duelist Kingdom Rooks (Moderator)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist Kingdom :: Duelist Kingdom Staff :: Staff Positions-
Jump to: